I specialize in relationship counseling that includes couples therapy and family counseling services for those interested in making dynamic, lasting changes in their lives and relationships with others.
I can help you to:
- Experience reconciliation for families in crisis
- Navigate issues of divorce
- Process a difficult loss through grief counseling
- Reconnect in your marriage
- Understand your adolescent’s behavior
- Break free from addiction
- Parent your children with confidence
- Discover freedom from crippling depression
- Reduce symptoms of anxiety
- Explore your sexual identity
- Cope with mental health recovery
- Find direction in career uncertainty
- Gain greater intimacy in relationships
I work daily with people from a variety of backgrounds who are making the choice to invest in themselves and their relationships. By seeking help and counsel outside of their normal circle, these couples, families, and individuals are making a brave choice to imagine a different future with greater understanding, less confusion, and different habits. It would be an honor to help you find this new path in the life of your family, marriage, or relationship.
My clients come from all over the greater Seattle area, West Seattle and the Eastside, including Bellevue, Redmond, Kirkland, and Mercer Island. In addition to my Queen Anne office, I have offices located on Mercer Island and in Marysville, Washington.
I look forward to meeting with you!